Friday 21 August 2015

A bucketful of wishlists fulfilled with 4G internet speed!


Speed is the new name for life today. Whether it is the hustle and bustle of the city or fast- changing things in your own life, things have become way too faster now than one can imagine! Gone are the days when pigeons and postmasters used to deliver messages over days, now is the time for ultra- fast speeds- messages can be reached and large volumes of information can be transmitted over flash of a second!

All we need then is an equally amazing internet speed to keep pace with the speed of our life. Choosing a good service provider is the first and the most important step in that direction- as the world is constantly shrinking. And who could have done better to achieve this task than Airtel, which has always been a pioneer in providing quality services to its customers at affordable prices!

So what are the essential characteristics of a great internet plan? For most of us, it would mean being able to stream our favorite videos online on our smartphones itself, or being able to download that latest movie in a matter of hour. Airtel 4G is faster than that, it can help you download a high- definition movie in a matter of few seconds! And this is no mean feat!

I could do so much more with such a great speed at my disposal- it would save so much time for me to do our other work- rather than waiting for hours for download to occur. Also the quality of the video streaming would improve drastically! Also, I listen to music online using apps such as Songza and Google App music. A great internet plan would help me seamlessly listen to high- quality music on-the-go. Also it would help me download work related documents, or video lectures for educational purpose at a fast speed- thus helping me in my career goals as well.

Also, without high speed capabilities, the connection can be slow if there is more than one person in my household using the Internet at the same time. I don’t have a Wi-Fi connection at my home so if sometimes my existing plan on the data card is exhausted, I can use my smartphone as a hotspot to get back to lightning fast speed on my laptop and other such devices. Also as Airtel provides me high-speed Internet service, a number of people are able to use the Internet at the same time. For example, one of my family member could be researching information online while another is streaming a movie or television show. Simultaneously, a third family member could connect to the Internet from their smartphone and download a new app. With high speed Internet, everyone in the family is able to utilize the Internet concurrently without a hitch in connection, that too at affordable rates.

Airtel 4G is definitely worth the investment for those with family looking for entertainment, and those who need a strong network for their career. Not only will you be able to browse the Internet without having to reload pages, you will be able to open multiple pages at the same time with lightning fast speed. So Airtel 4G is the new name for a great network!

No comments:

Post a Comment